- When it comes to disaster mitigation and recovery, Sanyati Property Services is a significant player in this space with years of experience in providing disinfection and decontamination services for premises contaminated by water, storms, fire, and more. Due to our years of experience and knowledge, we’ve built a reputation for professional and safe disinfecting services. Our options are more effective than the typical cleaning procedures since we provide both removal and disinfection of biohazardous contamination, enabling us to be different from other stakeholders in the industry.
Our processes include:
- Disinfection of heating ventilation, HVAC (air conditioning outlets)
- Treatment of every direct and indirect reachable surface in the premises.
- Fogging to eradicate airborne viruses and bacteria.
Below is a broad view of a selection and combination of products that Sanyati Property Services uses in its COVID cleaning campaign.
Disinfect and Sanitize
Sanyati Property Services uses a hospital-grade broad-spectrum disinfectant that disinfects, cleans, deodorizes, and sanitizes in a single step. When sprayed or applied, the disinfectants kill 99.9% of viruses, fungi, bacteria, and moulds.
The disinfectant has the following characteristics:
- No Harmful Chemicals (Non-Flammable)
- Non-Corrosive and non-abrasive
- Has no Phosphates and Chlorine.
- Disinfects and cleans without bleaching
- It doesn’t require rinsing, even on food contact surfaces
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient
- Pleasant Lemongrass Grapefruit Scent
Thanks to the current pandemic, sanitizing has always been there, but it has become more critical now. The world is going through a health crisis that many had never experienced before. Coronavirus (covid-19) has brought the country and the world at large to a near standstill. The health care system has been overwhelmed with covid-19 patients in the past year while businesses and schools have been shut down.
Why Sanitizing is So Important
Keep in mind that there is a difference between sanitizing and cleaning. As we mentioned earlier, sanitizing has been more vital in recent times than ever. Mopping, wiping, dusting, and sweeping surfaces such as counters is part of a critical cleaning process.
Even if quarantining and social distancing have become a norm, it’s still essential to sanitize regularly. Everybody still needs to go out to work, run errands and get supplies. Bacteria and germs can be moved into your home or workplace, regardless of the precautions involved. Sanitizing your hands after trips to public places before touching anything around your home or workspace will go a long way in keeping the coronavirus at bay.
Also, make sure to follow the guidelines provided, such as wearing protective gear like face masks, avoiding large crowds as much as possible while maintaining social distancing to reduce further the risk of catching the virus.